buy on amazon read an excerpt

Friday, March 27, 2009

Oh Excitement!

Two of my favorite authors on the planet have new books coming out! Like I need more on my TBR (to be read) pile (see tuesday's post). These will definitely move to the top of the list!

The first, Turn Coat, comes out April 7, and is written by Jim Butcher, author of the Dresden Files series. It's like Buffy the Vampire Slayer except a little more grown up. He released a prequel a few months ago, and I was slightly disappointed in that it was a graphic novel. I'm not a fan of reading in that format, and the story took me like 10 minutes to read. However, this is an actual book! Woot!

And then on June 23, Finger-Lickin' Fifteen comes out, the latest in the Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich. She can't write these things fast enough for my voracious appetite!






1 comment:

Have you bought your copy of "The List" yet? Will you buy one if I beg? Pleeeeeeeze?