buy on amazon read an excerpt

Friday, March 6, 2009

Another Great Review!

I've got to be honest. When I get the emails from book reviewers telling me that they've posted their thoughts, I get a little nervous. What if they hated it? What if they just feel "eh" about it?

So far, I've had this feeling with all three of the professional reviews I've received. And so far, I've been pleasantly surprised when I read the reviews!

Today's review came from Kay's Bookshelf. Here's an itty bitty bit:

"All in all the book was a fun read that I have quite enjoyed. Recommend it? Chick lit, light reading, funny at times. It reminded most of Kinsella's books, so if you like the genre you might want to try this one too :)"

Sophie Kinsella? She compared me to Sophie Kinsella? Well goooo-lly! That's quite the compliment, seeing as she's a bestseller x10!

I know you're now going to want to hop on over to Kay's site and leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. I found you through APA which I promoted a few months ago and through Tina-Sue's recommendation. She's right, your blog is great. I love Sophie Kinsella books, so I'm sure I'll love yours too. One question I wanted to ask you is, Did you integrate excerpts from your book into your blog prior to publication? I'm still in the revision of my book and bog about topics of interest to me and to my readers, but not necessarily related to my book. I heard that publishers don't allow more than 2,000 words max from your book to appear online. What are your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete

Have you bought your copy of "The List" yet? Will you buy one if I beg? Pleeeeeeeze?