buy on amazon read an excerpt

Monday, March 23, 2009

The Mind Is the First to Go

I forgot I had a contest running. Yes, that's right. I completely forgot. Until this weekend. Sigh. There's just a lot going on.

Anyway, the contest was for a $50 discount hotel card, and you could enter by leaving a review for THE LIST on Amazon. When the contest ended, I had 11 Amazon reviews, and the hotel card goes to the very first person that wrote a review.

Jim pulled MELLI's name out of his hat. Woot!

Though Melli won the prize, I have a special place in my heart for each person who wrote a review for me. You know, I can never get enough of them. So, if you still have a review to write, don't hold back. Let me have it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you bought your copy of "The List" yet? Will you buy one if I beg? Pleeeeeeeze?