buy on amazon read an excerpt

Friday, February 20, 2009

Great Review!

Did I tell you about the AWESOME review I got from the Love, Romance, Passion Website? It is the first PROFESSIONAL review, meaning I don't know them personally and they have no incentive to lie to their users about their book reviews. :)

Have a read.

Reviews make me feel good! That's why I ask anyone who has read the book to write a review on Amazon. It helps me spread the word about The List, and lets others who want to read a contemporary romance or a romantic comedy can find me when they search!

So, I'll remind you that I am continuing to run a contest, which I'm calling my "New Zoo Review" contest. If you write an Amazon or Facebook review, you're entered to win! See all the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you bought your copy of "The List" yet? Will you buy one if I beg? Pleeeeeeeze?