buy on amazon read an excerpt

Monday, February 23, 2009

Another Review & Slumdog

While not a review from a professional source, I received a review on Amazon this weekend that really knocked my socks off. The title was "Move over Janet Evanovich." HOLY COW! I love her books, so that's quite the compliment.

I also saw "Slumdog Millionaire" this weekend. Again, I say HOLY COW! Gives me hope for my book, and here's why. This movie started out as a small independent film. The kicker is that it's a good story. It's not necessarily the money you throw at something or the big names that support something. If it's a good story, people will pay attention. If you build it, they will come. Just like my book! I keep hearing wonderful things from you, the readers, and I appreciate them all!

Just a note, I have to attend an on-site meeting at work the next few days, so please pardon my lack of updates. Why they need to see my face, I don't know. But they're gonna see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you bought your copy of "The List" yet? Will you buy one if I beg? Pleeeeeeeze?