buy on amazon read an excerpt

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm BA-AACK!

Well, I had some airplane connection drama, so my trip was delayed by one day, and then we were delayed coming home, so I apologize for my extra absence. Did anyone notice? :)

I just want to thank those of you that welcomed Kimber Chin as guest blogger while I was gone, and I want to thank Kimber for giving the site a little life last week!

I sold a few books while on vacation, which means my hometown food bank will be getting some much needed aid. So I thank those of you who purchased as well. Tell others!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome Home! Can't wait to see all the pictures...is your new facebook one of your new pictures?

    ReplyDelete

Have you bought your copy of "The List" yet? Will you buy one if I beg? Pleeeeeeeze?