buy on amazon read an excerpt

Friday, April 10, 2009

The Friday Dance

Fridays are the best days of the weekend. Why? Because Friday, when I get off work, there are two whole days stretching out in front of me with no requirement to go to work. Saturdays are okay, because they're pretty lax, but Sundays are tainted with their proximity to Mondays.

This Sunday won't be so bad, though, because next week is a short week due to my vacation! Woot!

However, when I'm away on vacation, I can't be actively selling my book, THE LIST. So I'm offering incentive. For every book purchase between now and when I return, I'll donate some of the proceeds to my hometown food bank. So you can enjoy reading AND do something good for the community.

So BUY YOUR COPY of THE LIST! Tell your friends. And I thank you muchly. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you bought your copy of "The List" yet? Will you buy one if I beg? Pleeeeeeeze?