buy on amazon read an excerpt

Monday, May 4, 2009

Fruitful Weekend

Well, the "Spring Book Tour '09" completed this past weekend with a trip to the CT Fiction Fest. I went to network, and to pitch some agents on THE LIST.

I had one request for a partial, one request for a full manuscript, and one agent tell me that THE LIST wasn't for her, but she liked my ideas, and to send her my next book.

Out of that, I got an idea for another book. This one very different. I don't want to talk about it too much yet, because it's still developing, but I'll let you know more if I actually sit down and write it.

So a good weekend, and a good few days in Boston, which I'll recount for you later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you bought your copy of "The List" yet? Will you buy one if I beg? Pleeeeeeeze?