buy on amazon read an excerpt

Friday, January 30, 2009

It's the New Zoo Review Contest!

EXTENDED, new end date Feb. 26.

Welcome to the easiest contest ever.

Almost 60 of you should now have, or be getting very soon, your one-of-a-kind, signed copy of "The List." If you don't have a copy, you can buy one now!

I have four reviews so far on Amazon, all great (aw, shucks *blushes*), but I want more, more, more!

So here's all you need to do to enter. Read the book you received. Go to my Amazon page and write a review (you may have to log into Amazon.)

How easy is that?

Anyone that writes a review between now and February 9 (that gives you a while to read it) gets entered in the contest. (You'll need to let me know in comments on this blog if you have a username that isn't obvious as to who you are.) If you're one of the lovely folks that's already left a review, you rock, and you're already entered once.

If you copy your review onto the Facebook page in the review section, you get TWO entries. (So those of you who reviewed on Amazon can be entered again if you do this part.)

On Feb. 10, I'll randomly select a name (probably from a hat) and that person will win a $50 hotel discount card, and a really cool new "The List" bookmark.

If I made the contest any easier, I'd just hand someone the prize, and that's no fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you bought your copy of "The List" yet? Will you buy one if I beg? Pleeeeeeeze?