buy on amazon read an excerpt

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Can I Get a "Woot Woot!" ?

I am always excited (and a bit humbled) when my writing is recognized by - well, ANYONE! From the reviews on Amazon from my wonderful readers to book reviewers to other authors that like my work, it's fabulous to get kudos (They like me, they really like me!)

I did a little internal dance when I found out that I had been nominated for a Book Blogger Appreciation Week Award. (The dance was a bit of a Cabbage Patch, with a bit of 80s breakdance thrown in.)

If I make it to the next stage, I'll let you know where to vote. (And I can assure you, there will be no expected violence at the polls!) If it goes no further, it was a pleasure to be nominated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you bought your copy of "The List" yet? Will you buy one if I beg? Pleeeeeeeze?